About Partum Health
Partum Health is a startup on a mission to bring more joy, better health, and less stress to
families as they start and grow. We believe all families deserve whole person, comprehensive
care to fully support the mental, physical, and emotional needs of parenthood. With maternal
and infant health outcomes in the US lagging our peer nations, and disparities persisting, it’s
clear the current system is not doing enough. So we’re building a better way. And we’re looking
for team members who are ready to put their hearts and minds into creating this change for
Partum Health’s first solution is a personalized and evidence-based approach to perinatal
support designed around the needs of modern families: 24/7 text support, timely, curated
resources delivered digitally, and multi-specialty care delivered in home, in clinic, and via
We focus on care beyond obstetrics: our core specialties today include lactation support,
physical therapy, mental health, doula care for birth and postpartum, and nutrition – all delivered
in a technology enabled model that offers proactive support, continuous communication and
convenient care navigation. Families determine the custom level of support that’s right for them,
and our team ensures they get all the support they need beyond their OB or midwife.
Come join us on our journey to radically elevate the standard for US parents and families.
About the Role: Director of Marketing
As the Director of Marketing, you will mastermind a brand and build marketing strategy that
drives rapid growth. As a leader in an early stage startup, the Director brings a marketing
generalist’s skill set that includes a solid understanding and executional experience across all
core marketing functions and the ability to leverage that knowledge to build a cohesive
approach to accelerate customer acquisition. The Director will execute innovative marketing that
connects directly with customers and leading to conversions and will play an integral role in
early B2B marketing and the development of strategic partnerships, including with physicians
and other prenatal care providers and brands.
The Director is smart, savvy and scrappy, and knows how to get things done and experiment
across channels to find what works. As a critical member of the team you will collaborate with
executives cross functionally in a fast paced, engaging work environment fueled by a mission to
make an impact for families. This role has significant room for advancement as the company
● Refine Partum Health brand and brand messaging to make the incredible impact of
Partum’s care model clear and resonant,
● Craft and implement an innovative marketing strategy; define priority channels for rapid
customer acquisition and increase brand recognition; execute against defined priorities
to meet our growth goals,
● Develop and drive innovative marketing experimentation and execute tests to support
learning, and evaluate the effectiveness of our strategies,
● Identify and collaborate with outstanding external vendors (creative designers,
copywriters, etc.) as needed to help us achieve our brand goals,
● Effectively manage the marketing budget,
● Support Partum Health’s efforts to identify and build partnerships with clinical providers
and other identified stakeholders to drive referrals,
● Analyze consumer needs and use learnings to liaise across the team to support the
development of product and client onboarding processes,
● As member of management, help to establish a company culture that is
achievement-driven, positive and empowering for all employees.
Desired Expertise & Experience:
● 7+ years prior professional marketing experience; familiarity and experience with all core
functions of marketing including: brand, growth, product and communications; ideal
candidates have depth in growth and D2C customer acquisition; digital health /
healthcare / parent-focused marketing strongly preferred
● Results focused orientation
● Self-starter, capable of driving business outcomes with minimal direction.
● Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
● Startup experience strongly preferred
● Collaborative team player capable of leading diverse, cross-functional teams
● Fluency in data analytics
● Strong communication skills: ability to communicate and navigate multiple settings,
one-on-one, small and large groups and among diverse styles and position levels.
● Ability to travel to key customers and stakeholders (Chicago metro region preferred).
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation: a competitive startup salary and equity in our fast growing
● Benefits: including health, dental, vision, and generous / flexible PTO
● Remote / hybrid work environment: Flexibility to work where you would like and the
ability to join the team in person for strategic collaboration. Note: this role will require the
ability to meet in person with prospective Chicagoland partners.
● Room to grow: we are growing and you should too. Learn, develop and advance with our
● The chance to be part of something big: join an innovative team that is working to
change the standard of care for all growing families in America.
Partum Health is committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery. In our
mission to improve maternal and parental care for all families in the US, we believe diverse
perspectives, backgrounds and ideas are essential for success. As such, our policies and
practices aim to promote an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful or unfair
discrimination and one that celebrates the diversity of call people. At the heart of our policy we
seek to treat people fairly and with dignity and respect.
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com