Manages all operational aspects of the clinic and cultivates a clinic culture that is responsive to patient care and collaborative across departments. The Clinic Manager will work closely with the staff and physicians in each unit to ensure that all clinical goals are met. Chief among these is a proactive determination of workload priorities through planning, coordinating and directing staff and physicians to meet the clinic's administrative, operational and support requirements.
Responsibilities may include:
● The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, industry partners, superiors, and staff/co-employees.
● In collaboration with the on site Physician and Oma Remote Team, the Clinic Manager supports a vision and work culture that reflects a patient care-focused environment. Collaborates, as appropriate, to discuss and resolve operational and financial issues pertaining to the practice. Participates in work groups, teams, task forces and committees to support ongoing division functions, provide input, and resolve ad hoc issues.
● Uses clinical performance metrics and other benchmarking tools to review clinic's performance on census, operational, financial, patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, and patient safety standards. Ensures the clinic meets established standards. Takes appropriate action to improve clinic performance.
● Responsible for coordination and management of clinics financial operation budget. Resolves problems and issues and reconciles discrepancies in monthly financial reports.
● Supports physician and corporate leadership with appropriate data and analysis which allows the team to effectively evaluate all aspects of the clinic performance.
● Responds to queries from Patient Advocate regarding patient complaints; works to resolve complaints and prevents similar occurrences in the future.
● Demonstrated ability to work with physicians, remote and onsite teams and managers.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to express ideas assertively, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing. Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with others to secure necessary information and cooperation from a variety of people. Strong leadership and management skills to provide planning, coordination and direction to clinic staff, and to propose innovative solutions to management problems. Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure with a minimum of direction. Ability to understand and implement the requirements of providing patient care within a highly regulated and constantly changing environment. Ability to understand health care issues within a broad perspective, and to apply these issues to the clinical setting.
● Prior networking (relationship building) experience with referring physicians.
● Knowledge of or ability to learn the budgeting process, management reports, accounting, purchasing and patient billing systems.
To find out more: If you have this experience, are curious and intrigued but would like to learn more, please send your Linked-In profile or a brief overview of your experience and let’s schedule a 30-minute chat.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment and processes, including decisions to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Our Company requires those hired into this position to provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any individuals subject to this requirement may submit for consideration a request to be exempted from the requirement (based on a valid religious or medical reason) on forms to be provided by Our Company. Such requests will be subject to review and approval by Our Company, and exemptions will be granted only if Our Company can provide a reasonable accommodation in relation to the requested exemption. Note that approvals for reasonable accommodations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis and availability of a reasonable accommodation is not guaranteed. This vaccination requirement is based, in part, on recently established government requirements. The requirement is also based on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in protecting against COVID-19, and our shared responsibility for the health and safety of patients, colleagues, and community. Employment is also contingent upon successful completion of a background check.