Enter into an ambitious, empowered and fulfilling day-to-day where you are advancing our understanding of what’s possible in healthcare.
The eRx team is a place where your work has the potential to impact quality of life across the globe; where you’re free to learn, upskill yourself and contribute your best in a supportive, stimulating environment.
Our mission is to build the interface between technology, the human body and healthcare organisations that will transform how we deliver healthcare and treat disease.
We’re a deep tech company, based in Cambridge, UK, with a fast-growing team driving the development and commercialisation of our novel disease management and hospital patient flow technologies that pave the way for personalised digital medicine.
As a group of interdisciplinary scientists, engineers and commercial people, we hold an inherent appreciation for the value created by diverse perspectives and we’re proud to be an enjoyable, open and respectful work environment for ALL, regardless of background or identity.
At eRx, we are committed to:
- Highest quality innovation; solving real problems with scientific rigor and evidence-based value
- Improving healthcare for everyone, everywhere through scalable technologies that remove barriers to access
- Thinking outside the box with a fresh, deep tech approach that drives creative solutions to complex problems
- Putting the human in health tech with patient-centric design built by people who care
We are a hybrid work environment offering a combination of in-office and remote working.
We’re looking for a commercially brilliant leader to add rocketfuel to our Femtech arm activities.
You will work closely with the team to understand the competitive markets in which we operate and design, implement and iterate a commercial strategy that will help us achieve our business goals.
In this role, you will need to orchestrate the strategic vision for our Femtech arm, leading our commercial and business development efforts to take us to the next level. You’ll be responsible for marketing, VC outreach and business development alongside other commercial team members. You must be a strong team player that sees the big picture and is happy to get hands on.
You must be confident in driving the product innovation process to market and communicating the progress of the Product, Research and Design to the company, its Board and its investors.
- To plan and execute marketing campaigns through our multiple digital channels, including end-to-end content creation and distribution to meet target audience needs and drive lead generation.
- To monitor, analyse and report on trends and the success of marketing activities against defined key metrics and KPIs.
- To continue to build out our company brand identity, taking ownership over brand standards and tone of voice across all communication channels.
- To oversee our company website strategy; copy writing and ensuring our products receive high awareness online with key target markets through SEO and development of the site.
- Business development responsibilities across client & VC activities.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- A curiosity for and desire to learn about the digital health landscape, specifically Femtech.
- A creative mind passionate about creating great targeted content.
- Proven ability to grow key marketing metrics such as website traffic, session duration, follower count, reach, etc.
- Experience with website hosting services and content management systems; Wordpress desirable, but other experience considered.
- Experience with managing and growing social media channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exquisite attention to detail.
- Confidence in networking and establishing relationships with senior leaders from target audiences across healthcare, pharma, insurance, corporate wellness, and more.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and grit; we are building something entirely new and the road will be bumpy, so you must be able to stay motivated and lead your team to success.
- Commercial and business entrepreneurial aptitude is a must.
- Flexibility and agility in your approach to work.
- An entrepreneurial mindset; self-motivated and happy to work proactively to achieve what needs to be done.
- Ability to be a cross-disciplinary team member. You’re excited to learn a new skill and are able to communicate with colleagues in completely different disciplines.
- Graphic design experience.
- Previous experience working in a startup environment.
- A demonstrable interest and/or experience working in digital health, digital therapeutics, or the medical technology industry in general.
What We Offer:
- An inclusive, progressive and supportive workplace which encourages you to be you and gives you room to grow; the opportunity to upskill yourself.
- An opportunity to work with some of the most talented experts from numerous different fields.
- Flexible hours in a hybrid workplace.
- Invaluable experience in building a company and a product from the ground up.
- A central Cambridge office with secure parking and bike storage.
- A feeling of fulfillment knowing that you are working to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
How We Approach Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity are at the very core of who we are. We’re working to improve healthcare for everyone, everywhere; shifting the paradigm from generalised to personalised medicine where every patient is treated as the unique individual they are, and we take the same approach to building out our team!
As such we’re proudly diverse - we welcome and encourage applications from all members of our community, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, class status or national origin.