Our mission at Oura is empowering every individual to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products, the Oura Ring and its accompanying app, helps our global community gain a deeper understanding of their health, lifestyle, and sleep quality, which we believe are foundational to living a healthy, fulfilled life.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Professional to join our growing team and help drive the next wave of growth in our B2B business. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for; managing the full sales cycle from lead evaluation to close, maintaining a thorough sales pipeline, and partnering with internal cross functional teams to develop instrumental B2B Sales resources and materials. While focusing on Human Performance, this role will sell to a broad range of clients and industries, including but not limited to: Professional Sports Organizations, University Athletic programs, Athletic clubs, etc. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of surpassing goals using a solutions-based sales approach while being adaptable and agile in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you will do
- Own the entire sales cycle for a large number of concurrent transactions including prospecting and evaluating new leads, navigating relationships with various stakeholders at all levels, negotiating contracts, ensuring compliance with protocol and budget requirements, and closing new business.
- Manage and log customer and transactional information in CRM system, ensuring data is accurate and updated in a timely fashion.
- Effectively partner with the Sales Operations team to deliver quotes, sales orders, and invoices swiftly and accurately.
- Educate prospective clients on Oura solutions demonstrating how our hardware and software features can benefit their research needs and goals.
- Create and present custom sales presentations to cater to unique client needs; schedule and orchestrate product demonstrations with Sales Engineers and other internal resources as needed.
- Act as the liaison between sports organizations and Oura’s Science, Business Development, Customer Success and Business Operations departments to facilitate key information and updates.
- Develop a strong understanding of the overall market - target buying personas, competitive landscape, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and know how to sell against them.
- Become an expert of all Oura products and services.
We would love to have you on our team, if you have
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in full-lifecycle sales with mid-market or Enterprise clients, preferably in sports organizations or athletic programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and feel comfortable closing large contracts.
- Experience dealing with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to manage multiple concurrent client relationships, while anticipating change and adjusting priorities accordingly to meet objectives.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to deliver creative and effective sales presentations.
- A consultative, solutions oriented approach; the ability to develop rapport and trust with external stakeholders to achieve established objectives and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, self-learning, analytical, and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for audiences at all levels.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to navigate a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.